Vertical Aquaculture Incubators : Salmon or Trout
- Vertical flow: Fresh water enters the rear of a water tray, at the top tray, upwells through the egg tray and flows over the front wall inside the water tray into a channel which feeds the next lower water tray unit.
- Accessibility: Each water tray is designed to slide easily forward on level tracks from the front of the cabinet, enabling eggs to be worked on and returned to the tray without removing it from the vertical incubator cabinet. Hatchery personnel may remove individual egg trays entirely to monitor the progress of eggs and fry without disturbing the remaining trays in the stack.
- Versatility:MariSource Vertical Incubation Systems may be used in single 8-tray application or may be stacked atop each other to form 16-tray configurations without consuming additional floor space. In the stacked application, a second water source may be introduced to the lower units, thus insuring ample oxygen for each incubator.
- Materials: The cabinet itself is constructed of a one-piece welded aluminum frame for lightweight, convenience in stackability, corrosion resistance, and a long useful life. Interior components are molded of plastic which may be easily cleaned, disinfected after or prior to each use, and are resistant to corrosion. Materials will neither rust nor attack eggs chemically. All incubation components will float.
- Species-specific:MariSource incubation units are delivered fully assembled with screening material specified by the hatchery for the desired species. Proper screen mesh size allows eggshells to pass through while retaining alevin or fry.
|CPM5604||VERTICAL INCUBATOR – SALMON4-Tray : 10,000 per tray 17 1/4″ (43.8 cm) high x vertical incubator – Screen Capacity 40,000 total – 5.82 cf||$586.00|
|CPM5605||VERTICAL INCUBATOR – TROUT 4-Tray : 12,000 per tray same as above vertical incubator – Screen Capacity 48,000 total – 5.82 cf||$586.00|
|CPM5608||VERTICAL INCUBATOR – SALMON 8-Tray : 10,000 per tray 32 1/2″ (82.5 cm) high x vertical incubator – Screen Capacity 80,000 total – 11.64 cf||$963.00|
|CPM5609||VERTICAL INCUBATOR – TROUT 8-Tray : 12,000 per tray same as above vertical incubator – Screen Capacity 96,000 total – 11.64 cf||$963.00|
|CPM5612||VERTICAL INCUBATOR – SALMON 12-Tray||$1,587.00|
|CPM5613||VERTICAL INCUBATOR – TROUT 12-Tray||$1,587.00|
|CPM5616||VERTICAL INCUBATOR – SALMON 16-Tray : 10,000 per tray 69″ (175.3 cm) high x vertical incubator – Screen Capacity 160,000 total – 23.28 cf||$1,962.00|
|CPM5617||VERTICAL INCUBATOR – TROUT 16-Tray : 12,000 per tray same as above vertical incubator – Screen Capacity 196,000 total – 23.28 cf||$1,962.00|